Help for Students with Summer Reading Lists
• Tutors guide students in reading and understanding assigned summer books.
• Students complete summer assignments that are due when school starts in the fall.
• Discussions include grammar and vocabulary presented in the book.
• Lessons include annotation and writing lessons.
• We recommend two or three sessions per week to keep continuity and finish the book in a reasonable time.
Summer reading lists for some schools on the west side of Houston
Memorial High School Summer Reading List
Stratford High School Summer Reading List
Northbrook High School Summer Reading List
Spring Woods High School Summer Reading List
Spring Branch Middle School Reading List
Memorial Middle School Reading List
Spring Forest Middle School Reading List
Northbrook Middle School Reading List
Westchester High School Reading List
Westchester Middle School Reading List
Cornerstone Academy Reading List
St. Agnes Academy Summer Reading List
Strake Jesuit College Preparatory School Summer Reading List
Episcopal High School Summer Reading List
Some of the book titles are:
- Inherit the Wind
- All Quiet on the Western Front
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- Things Fall Apart
- The Ox-Bow Incident
- Pilgrim at Tinker Creek
- The Grapes of Wrath
- The Code of the Woosters
- Bobos In Paradise: The New Upper Class and How They Got There
- The Places in Between
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking
- Power and the Glory
- Joy Luck Club
- The Glass Castle
- A Separate Peace
- Black Hawk Down
- The Hot Zone
- A Long Way Gone
- Al Capone Does my Shirts
One student per tutor
No separate diagnostic exam. It is part of the tutoring.
We tutor Special Needs and Advanced Placement Students.
No contract to sign. No lessons to buy in advance.
Memorial Drive area Spring Branch 77055 Katy Freeway area
9039 Katy Freeway, Suite 302 Houston TX 77024